Pneumatic Dual Station Heat Press (Large) - EW-HP4050
The EW_HP4050 is East West Machines' mid-size model. This pneumatic dual station heat press was designed to transfer onto larger apparel and other goods.
Dual platens give the operator the ability to keep a higher cadence of output, rather than waiting on the machine.
Laser alignment helps you to get consistent results time after time. Easy to slide from platen to platen. The 16" x 20" heating element will accommodate larger images.
Produce over 350 units per hour with a single operator.
Heat Element Size: 16" x 20"
Max Temperature: 450°F
Pressure: Up to 120 PSI (1x20 amp)
Footprint: 4ft x 3ft
Capacity: 400+ per hour
- Laser Alignment System - for consistent accuracy
- Adjustable Pressure Settings - Adjust the PSI with easy to see readout
- Intuitive Operation - Simple to operate, easy to train staff
- Heat and Time Settings - Easily adjust the temperature and timing
- Efficient Dual Platens - Higher output with ease
For use on apparel, paper, hard and soft goods, packaging, signs, koozies, sublimation and more. Great for DTG, vinyl, printed transfers, leather, heat seal patches, foil and other special effects.
FREE FREIGHT WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.