Pneumatic Dual Station Heat Press (Small)- EW-HP1515
The EW-HP1515 is East West Machines' smallest model. This pneumatic dual station heat press was designed to transfer inner-neck labels quickly.
Dual platens give the operator the ability to keep a higher cadence of output, rather than waiting on the machine.
Laser alignment helps you to get consistent results time after time. Easy to slide from platen to platen. The 6" heating element will accommodate the majority of neck labels, sleeves, left chest or other heat applied graphics and applications.
Produce over 350 units per hour with a single operator.
Heat Element Size: 6" x 6"
Max Temperature: 450°F
Pressure: Up to 120 PSI (CFM .26 air required)
Electrical: Single Phase 120v (20amp)
Footprint: 3ft x 2ft (table top press)
Capacity: 450+ per hour
- Laser Alignment System - for consistent accuracy
- Adjustable Pressure Settings - Adjust the PSI with easy to see readout
- Intuitive Operation - Simple to operate, easy to train staff
- Heat and Time Settings - Easily adjust the temperature and timing
- Efficient Dual Platens - Increase your output with ease
For use on apparel, paper, hard and soft goods, packaging, signs, koozies, sublimation and more. Great for DTG, vinyl, printed transfers, leather, heat seal patches, foil and other special effects.
FREE FREIGHT WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.